Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Double Trouble

With Nick's foot now in a cast, my 2 devils are having plenty of time to hang out...which scares me just alittle. They have been known to gang up on me from time to time. Here are somepictures from their "ice cream party" last night.
Can't forget to "cheers" with the spoons
I'll have to monitor the time they spend together...to make sure it doesn't get out of hand lol. Nick has the tendancy to rub of on her..and it doesn't take long to pick up those bad habits. As you can see from this picture taken about a month ago of Mikayla sleeping...

5 comments:

PRINCE CHARMING said...

I look so fat in that position can we do a retake

Fiddling Granny said...

Oh my, she's really going to appreciate you're having shown the world that picture! LOL

You're right, you're in for double trouble.

Cherylinn said...

OMG yes like father like daughter....Very scarey. I do love them eating their ice cream together and Nick you don't look fat....give me a break.

Fiddling Granny said...

I should look so fat!!

Megan, Kellon and Mekhi said...

OH my lord, Mikki is so Nick!