Monday, April 6, 2009

Mikayla Had a Little Lamb...


Mikayla's favourite pass time is colouring and drawing. She considers herself quite the artist. Well not long ago Mikayla came home from school with a stack full of pictures that she had accumulated over a couple weeks time. As I was going through the stack and placing some pictures on the fridge, this cute little lamb jumped out at me. Why you ask....because Mikayla took it upon herself to add a final touch to the picture. No, not flowers or a smiling sun...but a nice piece of poop coming from the lamb's behind. We all know Mikayla is not your ordinary little 4 year old, but after doing some research, I can now say with confidence that it is strictly Nick's doing! When I showed Nick Mikayla's masterpiece....he laughed and then explained that he did that same thing in grade 1 to a bunny picture. Like father, like daughter...

4 comments:

Fiddling Granny said...

Like father, like daughter! LOL

Cherylinn said...

Every time I think of that I start laughing hysterically. That picture is a keeper just think when she has kids, you can refresh her memory after all she even signed her picture.

SusanE said...

Let's trace is genetically and see where it came from.

Mikki
Nick
Tom
?

Okay Gryper, was your Dad like this too? And did it come from the Evenden or the Nash side? I doubt it came from the King family.

Pam, TJ, Nathan and Jordan said...

Only Mikayla....well Nick too I guess lol