Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Ball is Rolling!


So I just wanted to let everyone know that our wedding plans are starting to come together and we have set a date. We will be getting married May 1st 2010 at the Manor in Kettleby. May 2010 does seem pretty far but they were offering an amazing package and May 1st was the last available date for this promotion...they were booked solid. It also gives us lots of time to plan. So both the ceremony and reception will be held here. This is the only picture that they would let me take from the website so to get a better idea you can check it out at http://www.bypeterandpauls.com/themanor/index.php
Its beautiful there:) Im so excited and just can't wait for the day to come!!

7 comments:

Cherylinn said...

SPECTACULAR......The time is going to fly by.

blah blah blah said...

That it will.. seems like our day is quickly approaching.

Fiddling Granny said...

It looks magical Lisa. There are so many exciting things to plan ... Cheryl & Megan are right, it will be here before you know it.

Jojo said...

Where in Kettleby is that!!!!
Looks fabulous! I've been to Kettleby, haven't seen it or a lake . . .

Nikki,Mikki and Me said...

LOL Atleast you know where Kettleby is..I never heard of the place until we were looking for a venue...Its on weston rd...inbetween aurora rd and hwy 9. Im really happy with the place though..the ground are beautiful...and the reception is in a loft on the top floor, surrounded with windows so you get the whole view of the grounds...Were lucky that we stumbled across this place, thats for sure.

blah blah blah said...

COngradulations Lisa and Nick. It's definitely EXCITING!! Thomas and I are going to a wedding show sometime this weekend. I'm excited for that.

hahaha sorry I have to laugh at this but I guess I have taken over Thomas' blog. He ACTUALLY posted the Second comment...I'm referring to Fliddling Granny's comment. :D.

IF it wasn't for me I don't you guys would know nothing about Mr. Thomas

Megan, Kellon and Mekhi said...

congrats guys, the place looks BEAUTIFUL